There is a course being held on November 16 & 17 in Jackson Hole, WY in Advanced Kinesio Taping Fundamentals.
Upon completion of this course, including the lecture, demonstration and lab, the participant will be able to:
• Describe the concepts of Kinesio Taping.
• Review muscular anatomy as it is related to Kinesio Taping.
• Explain and apply the concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method.
• Describe the unique qualities of the Kinesio Tex Tape.
• Recognize the principles of Kinesio Tex Tape application.
• Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions.
• Demonstrate application skills during lab sessions.
• Practice the various cutting techniques and their clinical application.
• Apply Kinesio Taping method to relax and stimulate muscles.
• Apply Kinesio Taping methods for pain, swelling, joint mobility and stability.
• Apply various taping techniques for treatment of the spine, and upper/ lower extremity dysfunction
• Apply various taping techniques for treatment of unique conditions using the concepts and principals of the Kinesio Taping Method.
Who Should Attend?
PTs, OTs, ATCs, DCs, LAcs, MTs, PTAs, OTAs and other medical practitioners. THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR LICENSED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS ONLY
$499 for 2 day course. Deadline to register is 10/25/13. Call 307 733-1777 for questions or more information. Please make checks payable to East Meets West Healthcare. Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards.
Price includes a full-color reference workbook, 60 day KTA Membership with access to reference database, Kinesio Tex Tape to use during lab sessions, and refreshments.
Cancellation & Refunds:
Registration fee, less 20%, will be refunded if written cancellation is received 30 days prior to the seminar. No refunds will be given after that date. East Meets West Healthcare reserves the right to cancel at any time with full refund.
This course fills quickly and space is limited. Early registration is highly encouraged.
Contact for registration:
Phone: 307 733-1777 Fax: 307 733-1781