The Utah Athletic Trainers' Association aims to:
- Provide and enhance the health care of athletes and those engaged in physical activity at all levels of competition.
- Disseminate athletic health care information to athletic trainers, administrators, coaches, athletes, and allied health care professionals.
- Promote and advance the discipline of athletic training and the role of the Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) throughout the State of Utah.
- Promote the professional growth and advancement of individual members of the athletic training profession.
- Provide open lines of communication between the Utah Athletic Trainers' Association Executive Board and the membership.